Kenya Wallace, a native of Robersonville, NC, resides in Knightdale, NC. She is an educational consultant at NC State University. She spent 17 years in education as a classroom teacher and administrator. Kenya is also a powerful conference speaker and an anointed worship dancer/choreographer. She is the choreographer for the stage play, Guns of Ava, The Ken Dula Story.
Kenya is a minister at Wake Chapel Church in Raleigh, NC and is involved with the youth and prayer ministries. She is the owner of Kenya Wallace Enterprises, LLC. Kenya is also the founder of Pretty Girls Praise, Inc., and The Prophetic Worship School.
In 2016, she authored her first book entitled, Healthy Happy Whole ~ A Guide to Healthy Living which chronicled her journey from weight gain to weight loss and spiritual renewal. She is a collaborating author of Declaring to Win The FIGHT, published in 2019. Kenya desires to inspire and empower others to achieve a holistic lifestyle with the incorporation of simple and relatable practices.
Kenya's educational background includes:
- B.S. in Elementary Education, Elizabeth City State University
- Master of School Administration, North Carolina Central University
- M.Ed with an emphasis in Curriculum & Instruction, Grand Canyon University
- PhD in Psychology with an emphasis in Cognition & Learning, Grand Canyon University (anticipated 2021)
She is a member of:
- Alphi Chi National College Honor Society
- ACHI Women Supporting Women Association
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Toastmasters International